1820 Julio Nakpil Street corner Maria Orosa Street, Malate Manila Philippines
- Shop, Work, Play, Study, Enjoy, Live
- If you want accommodations in a great location, look no further. Bay Area Suites is a smack at the center of Malate, a historic district that was the center of activity during the Spanish and American occupations.
- It was rebuilt after World War II,it became a residential area for wealthy and middle class families.
- Today, Malate is the proud host to fabulous boutiques, charming restaurants, outstanding bookshops, delightful art galleries, and state-of-the-art cinemas.
- International airports, foreign embassies, luxury resorts, spas, golf courses, and casinos are right around the corner from Bay Area Suites. Resort World Manila, just across the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, for instance, is a premier entertainment enclave and home to the country's most glamorous casino, boasting of 300 tables and 1,000 slot machines.
- Manilla Bay Walk (700m/ 9mins. walk)
- SM Mall of Asia (5.5km/ 15-20mins. drive)
- Club Intramuros Golf Course (2.3km/ 15-20mins. drive)
- The Manila Yacht Club (1.2km/ 5mins. walk)
- De La Salle University (2.1km/ 9mins. drive)
- Cultural Center of the Philippines (2.2km/ 8mins. drive)
- Philippine Int'l Convention Center (2.6km/ 11mins. drive)
- Robinsons Manila (400m/ 5mins. walk)
- University of the Philippines Manila (1.1km/ 5mins. drive)
- The Manila Hotel (2.3km/ 10mins drive)
- Manila Cathedral (3.4km/ 13mins. drive
- SM Manila (2.6km/ 11mins. drive)
- Philippine General hospitals, Manila (1.1km/ 5mins. drive)
- Rizal Park (2km/ 10mins. drive)
- Manila Chinatown (3.8km/ 14mins. drive)
How to get there
- Bay Area Suites is also a quick commute to many points of interest by Philippine jeepneys, taxis, and the MRT and LRT railway trains.
- Many of the country's top attractions are within walking distance of Bay Area Suites